Hi there, friend! Welcome to Cheerful Daisy, I’m so glad you stopped by!
My goal is to bring positivity and fun to you through this blog.
Here you’ll find tips on how to lead a cheerful lifestyle, creative crafts, and fun things to do!
I hope you’ll stick around for more fun posts and creative ideas!
A few things about me:
- I’m an ENFP. Yes, this fact was so important it had to be first in the list! I’m also pretty obsessed with learning everything there is to know about the Myers-Briggs personality types…
- Favorite book series: Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. They are the greatest books EVER! Really, you should check them out! They’re recommended for ages 9-12, but I think that teens can read them too!
- Favorite movie: Captain America… all three of them. I can’t just pick one… but I guess if I had to, it would be The Winter Soldier.
- Favorite color: Yellow. Always has, and most likely always will be yellow.
- Hobbies: I love to write stories! My dream is to become a published author. Even if that didn’t happen, I’d still keep writing, helps me to stay sane. 😉