If you’re feeling a little down, frustrated, alone, or discouraged today, listen to these encouraging and uplifting songs.
They’ve been inspiring and encouraging to me and I hope they’ll be like that for you!
1. Here With Me by Emma Code
This song is by one of my friends and it’s AMAZING!! I’ve probably listened to it at least a 100 times by now and I still can’t get enough of it!
It’s on iTunes and Spotify!
2. How Great Thou Art by GENTRI
3. The God Who Understands by Emma Code
Another encouraging song by Emma!
4. He Is With You by Mandisa
5. Weary by Emma Code
I swear all the songs here aren’t just by Emma. ? But her latest single is just as amazing and encouraging as the other two!
6. All the Ways He Loves Us by Moriah Peters
7. Before the Morning by Josh Wilson
8. Fighter by Jamie Grace
9. Promise of a Lifetime by Kutless
10. Beauty from Pain by Superchick
11. Trust in You by Lauren Daigle
12. Broken Hallelujah by Mandisa
13. Need You Now (How Many Times) by Plumb
14. Strangely Dim by Francesca Battistelli
15. Feel the Light by Britt Nicole
Oh yeah, I just made a Spotify playlist of these songs in case you don’t feel like making your own . 🙂
I hope these songs will encourage you whenever you go through a hard time. 🙂
Are there any songs not on this list that encourage and inspire you? Let me know in the comments! I’d love to add them to this list (or another post 😉 )!
More fun things to do!
- Fun Songs to Add to Your Playlist
- 82 Fun Things for Teens to do at Home
- 31 Fun Summer Bucket List Ideas
Liked this post?? Share it on Pinterest!