Fall is my second favorite season ever! I think it’s the cold, fresh air and the crunchy and colorful leaves that make fall the best.
Or maybe it’s because I get an excuse to drink more hot chocolate! (Not that anyone needs an excuse to drink more hot chocolate…)
There are so many fun things to do in the fall, hope you enjoy reading through this fall bucket list! There’s a printable at the end of this post as well.
1. Carve and decorate a pumpkin
2. Read a book by the window on a cloudy day
3. Make a cinnamon scented candle
4. Take the MBTI Personality Test
If you love taking personality type tests online, this would be a fun one for you to try! You can take the MBTI test at 16 Personalities.
5. Make squash soup
6. Try chocolate tea
This is the best kind of chocolate tea! Trust me, it’s really good! 😉
7. Bake mini apple pies
If you feel like you’re too old to go trick or treating, there’s always this option.
8. Read a book by an author whose last name starts with an ‘F’
9. Wear PJs all day
10. Write a short story every day for a week
11. Paint a picture frame with fall colors
12. Collect leaves and paint them
13. Make a list of everyone’s birthdays
14. Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
Do you believe in the Great Pumpkin? It’s okay if you don’t, I won’t tell Linus anything. 😉 If you want to get this fun thirty-minute Peanuts Halloween movie, click here.
15. Wear fuzzy socks
16. Visit a pumpkin patch
17. Make a fall potpourri
18. Make cinnamon scented sugar scrub
19. Make an acorn wreath
Here are some supplies you might need to make an acorn wreath:
- Artificial acorns from Amazon
- 12” grapevine wreath from
20. Go on a fall picnic
21. Drink hot apple cider
22. Read a book that has ‘autumn’ in the title
23. Host a Charlie Brown Themed Thanksgiving
Check out My Tuesday Therapy’s Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Party!
24. Host a fall party
25. Bake pumpkin bread
26. Eat chocolate covered caramel apples
27. Wear your coziest sweater
28. Decorate pine cones
29. Jump in a leaf pile
30. Drink pumpkin spice latte
And while you’re at it, listen to this parody of I Want it That Way by The Holderness Family:
31. Make a leaf keychain
32. Bake apple chips
33. Knit or crochet gloves
34. Make a list of what you’re thankful for
There are things we take for granted, so writing them down can help you stay thankful. Things like fuzzy blankets and books…I know I’m thankful for those!
35. Get lost in a corn maze
36. Make pumpkin spice waffles
37. Decorate your laptop or phone for the fall
It would be so much fun to decorate your laptop for the beautiful fall weather.
38. Build a pillow/blanket fort
39. Write a poem in a different language
40. Bake pumpkin pie
41. Listen to a new song every day for a month
42. Bake apple fritters
43. Drink hot chocolate on the deck
If you know someone who loves drinking hot chocolate, check out these awesome gift ideas for hot chocolate lovers.
44. Share funny stories with your family
45. Go apple picking
46. Coffee date with a friend
47. Take pictures of the colorful trees
48. Try pumpkin donuts
49. Knit a fall colored scarf
50. Take pictures of the sun shining through the leaves
51. Go on a hay ride
52. Backyard bonfire with s’mores
Bonfires are so much fun! Invite your friends over and it’ll be the best chilly night ever!
53. Roast pumpkin seeds
54. Go Trick or Treating
Doesn’t matter how old you are… it’s free candy! 😉
55. Hand out candy to Trick or Treaters
56. Rake your yard
57. Go on a retreat
58. Make caramel acorns
59. Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
60. Make a leaf garland
Here’s the fall bucket list printable.
I hope this bucket list will help you have a fun fall this year!
More fun things to do!
- 31 Fun Summer Bucket List Ideas
- 10 Happy Songs to Brighten Your Day
- 82 Fun Things for Teens to do at Home
- 25 Inspiring Songs to Motivate You
- 30 Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas
- 25 Awesome Craft Ideas for Teen Girls
Liked this post?? Share it on Pinterest!