Fall is my second favorite season ever! I think it’s the cold, fresh air and the crunchy and colorful leaves that make fall the best.
Or maybe it’s because I get an excuse to drink more hot chocolate! (Not that anyone needs an excuse to drink more hot chocolate…)
There are so many fun things to do in the fall, hope you enjoy reading through this fall bucket list! There’s a printable at the end of this post as well.
1. Have a bonfire and roast S’mores.
Bonfires are so much fun! Invite your friends over and it’ll be the best chilly night ever!
2. Go on a hayride.
3. Collect fallen leaves and paint them.
4. Decorate a pumpkin.
(Paint, carve, use markers, etc.)
5. Go for a walk in a forest.
Fall is the perfect time to go for walks. The crisp air and the crunchy leaves on the ground make any boring day the greatest ever!
6. Go apple picking.
It’s a nice way to enjoy the fresh, autumn air and get a treat at the same time!
7. Hand out candy to trick o’ treaters.
If you feel like you’re too old to go trick or treating, there’s always this option.
8. Bake and eat pumpkin bread.
9. Have a Charlie Brown themed Thanksgiving.
Check out My Tuesday Therapy’s Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Party!
10. Wear your favorite fall outfit.
11. Try pumpkin donuts.
12. Make a leaf wreath.
13. Knit a fall colored scarf.
Don’t know how to knit? Search Pinterest or google knitting scarves for beginners and you’ll get tons of tutorials and ideas!
14. Go to a corn maze.
15. Visit a pumpkin patch.
16. Build a fort with blankets and pillows.
17. Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
Where’s the cranberry sauce? Where’s the pumpkin pie?!
18. Collect pine cones and decorate them.
19. Make caramel acorns.
20. Take pictures of the colorful trees.
21. Read by the window on a cloudy day.
22. Drink hot chocolate.
On a chilly, fall day, sipping hot chocolate is just what you need to warm up.
23. Burn fall-scented candles.
24. Bake pumpkin cookies.
25. Have a fall photo shoot.
26. Go on a fall picnic.
27. Write down a list of things you’re grateful for.
There are things we take for granted, so writing them down can help you stay thankful. Things like fuzzy blankets and books…I know I’m thankful for those!
28. Make a fall ornament.
29. Go on a road trip and enjoy the changing leaves.
30. Make a fall potpourri.
Oranges, berries, cinnamon. I’ve never tried doing something like this before… but it would be something fun to do!
31. Go trick o’ treating.
It doesn’t matter how old you are… It’s free candy!
32. Paint a colorful fall scene.
33. Eat homemade caramel apples.
34. Drink hot cider outside.
Spicy apple cider burning your throat… nothing will warm you up faster. Personally, I prefer hot chocolate over cider…
35. Host a fall party.
36. Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
37. Decorate your room with fall decor.
It’s so much fun to decorate for the fall season, or any season for that matter!
38. Jump into a leaf pile.
39. Make a leaf garland.
40. Bake pumpkin pie.
Here’s the fall bucket list printable.
I hope this bucket list will help you have a fun fall this year!
More fun things to do!
Liked this post?? Share it on Pinterest!