Guys, summer is almost here! And I’m more than ready for it because this Michigan weather has been nothing but snow and rain mixed with a glimmer of heat that was quickly snuffed out by more rain and snow…
Anyway… you’re not here to read about how gloomy the weather has been lately, you’re here for the summer bucket list! I’ve got thirty-one fun things for you to do this summer, scroll down and check ’em out!
1. Watch Fireworks on July 4th.
2.Water balloon fight.
3. Visit an Aquarium .
4. Dance in the rain.
5. Go paddleboarding.
6. Watch a sunset at a beach.
7. Go hiking.
8. Go swimming at the beach.
9. Week-long sleepover with friends.
10. Make your own popsicles.
11. Outdoor movie night.
12. Go camping in your backyard.
13. Eat breakfast outside.
14. Play a lawn game.
15. Host a Luau.
16. Go kayaking.
18. Make a seashell craft.
19. Go swimming at night.
20. Host a pool party.
21. Run through the sprinklers.
22. Draw on your driveway with chalk.
23. Go water skiing.
24. Make a soda float.
25. Make a fruit smoothie.
26. Read your favorite book on your hammock.
27. Go to a playground.
28. Sleepover on the trampoline.
29. Go on a picnic.
30. Play badminton.
31. Try an ice cream flavor you’ve never had before.
I hope you’ll enjoy these fun and cheap summer bucket list ideas!
Save these fun ideas for later!