Sometimes you just need a good song to motivate you into action (I know I do… i need a lot of songs ?)
Hopefully these songs will inspire and motivate you to do whatever you need/want to do like, school, work, projects that are so long over due almost everyone’s forgotten about them… stuff like that. 😉
1. Brave by Nicole Nordeman
2. Dare by GENTRI
3. Start Over by The Afters
4. Only Jesus by Casting Crowns
5. In a Blaze by GENTRI
6. All That I Am by The Afters
7. Barricade by GENTRI
Just, listen to all their songs! They’re amazing!
8. Know Us By Our Love by Moriah Peters
9. I Refuse by Josh Wilson
10. Made of Stone by GENTRI
11. Don’t Want to Live for Me by Moriah Peters
12. We Are the Dreamers by Jeremy Camp
13. More by GENTRI
14. Live Your Story by Auli’i Cravalho
15. Power of the Dream by Lexi Walker
16. Look Like Love by Britt Nicole
17. Blink by Revive
18. Don’t Miss It by Francesca Battistelli
19. Strong by Sonna
20. Moments Like This by The Afters
21. It’s Not Over yet by for King and Country
22. Live Like That by Sidewalk Prophets
23. Today by Blanca
24. Unusual by Francesca Battistelli
25. Chosen Ones by Blanca
Here’s the Spotify playlist for all these songs if you want to have them all in one place.
If there’s a song that inspires you that wasn’t on the list, let me know! I would love to add it here (or in another post)!
I hope these songs will be motivational enough for you to finish your homework, that project, or whatever it is that you need to do. 🙂
More fun things to do!
- 15 Encouraging Songs to Add to Your Playlist
- Fun Songs to Add to Your Playlist
- 82 Fun Things for Teens to do at Home
- 31 Fun Summer Bucket List Ideas
Liked this post?? Share it on Pinterest!