Here are some fun things for teens and tweens to do at home when they’re bored out of their minds! These ideas are perfect for rainy days or days when you just don’t feel like going anywhere!
1. Write a short story
2. Draw a picture
3.Write a letter to your friend
Yes, yes, I know you can just text them but… it’s kinda exciting when you receive a letter from a friend in the mail!
4. Rearrange your bedroom
This is a pretty fun thing to do when you’re bored.
5. Organize your bedroom
For the teen who loves to organize this would be something fun to do! I do find it fun every now and then (especially when I rearrange my room) but most of the time, I just hope that all my papers will organize themselves…
6. Watch a movie you haven’t seen since you were little
7. Cook a meal for your family
That’s right, you get to serve your family breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Or all three if you want to take on that challenge. 😉
8. Play a game with your siblings
9. Read a book to your siblings
10. Learn a new skill
11. Try a new cookie recipe
12. Write a poem
13. Make a craft you found on Pinterest
14. Make a bath bomb
15. Make some lemonade
16. Play a minute to win it game
17. Make your own bucket list
There are probably many things you want to do in life. Why not write them all down?
18. Make a gift for a friend
19. Read that book you never got around to reading
You know that pile of books waiting to be picked up and read? Me neither, I read them almost immediately. ?
20. Make a bookmark
21. Watch a funny movie or show
22. Play your favorite board game
And if you don’t know which board game’s your favorite, now’s the time to find out!
23. Knit a scarf
24. Crochet a hat
25. Learn to play an instrument
26. Solve a riddle
27. Make a scrapbook
28. Design your dreamhouse
29. Bake scones
30. Bake blueberry muffins
Or cranberry muffins or orange or whatever you want to put in your muffins!
31. Make a list of your goals
Everything you’d like to accomplish or maybe even need to get done before the day, week, month, or year is over.
32. Make friendship bracelets
For your friends or for your siblings!
33. Listen to a podcast
34. Clean out your closet
35. Make a music video
36. Sleepover with friends!
37. Do a Sudoku puzzle
38. Learn how to take care of plants
39. Sew a pillow
40. Take silly pictures
41. Go through an old photo album
42. Share funny stories about what you did when you were little
43. Write a song
44. Listen to a musical
45. Write a musical
46. Paint rocks
47. Write down what you’re thankful for
48. Leave random notes for your family
49. Read a magazine
50. Memorize bible verses
51. Memorize the capital of every state in the U.S.
52. Learn a magic trick
53. Write a letter to your future self
54. Make a collage of your favorite things
55. Learn a new song
56. Learn how to dance
57. Build a pillow/blanket fort
58. Make a wreath for your front door
59. Start bullet journaling
60. Learn a new language
61. Have a fashion show wearing random things from your closet
62. Make a list of every book you’ve ever read
63. Clean the whole house
64. Make a decoration using a paper plate
65. Clean out your coat pockets
66. Act out a movie with your siblings
67. Dance off with your family
68. Make a paper airplane
69. Make cupcakes
70. Make your own indoor/outdoor scavenger hunt
71. Play mind-bending games (like riddles)
72. Learn the alphabet in sign language
73. Write a skit or play
74. Make an ice cream sandwich
75. Start writing a novel
76. Make smoothies
77. Paint your fingernails
78. Take pictures of the sky during a sunset
79. Watch the sunrise
80. Make a necklace
81. Watch funny YouTubers
82. Learn how to French braid/Dutch braid your hair
Or someone else’s hair… that works too!
I hope these fun ideas will help you put your boredom to death and enjoy your day!
More Fun Bucket List Ideas Teens Will Love!
Liked this post?? Share it on Pinterest!